Mountain High Ski Patrol On–the–Hill training event is coming:
- When: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 7:00am sharp
- Where: Mountain High West
- Bring: Please read and print this checklist (PDF) or (Web page)
- Equipment: Helmet, work gloves, (diaper) sling, sunscreen, weather appropriate clothing. (It may be in the high 50’s with drizzle)
- Agenda: Coffee & Donuts (6:45), Announcements, awards, Registration, lift evacuation, BBQ lunch
- Registration: Dues will be paid in two parts. You have already received an email from NSP, requesting your “National” membership dues. We have been tasked with collecting division, region and mountain dues. Save time by paying your local dues, in advance: Pay My Dues Contact Scott or Kelly if you have any difficulties complying.
Note: Please be in your seats by 7am. Registration is scheduled for 9am-10am.
PPS: Coffee, donuts, and early bird registration start at 6:45 am.
See you next Sunday