- Bridge the following medical protocols to Outdoor Emergency Care requirements: EMT-b, EMT, I, EMT-p, RN, PA, MD.
- Substitute for recent missed OEC refreshers.
If you have missed all of the recent OEC refresher opportunities, this event may be your last chance to maintain your credential and patrol this season.
The course consists of a 100 multiple-choice question test, based on Outdoor Emergency Care, fifth edition, and includes skills-based stations and scenarios.
Location: The Lodge at Mountain High East Resort, https://goo.gl/maps/E93CoKkj7np (MH East is the first resort driving west on Highway 2)
Date: Sunday, January 3, 2016
Time: 7:00am Registration, 7:30 Written Test, 9:00-4:00 Psychomotor Skills Exam Stations
Price: $60 Must pay in advance
Sign up and Purchase the Course here: Mt High Ski Patrol Store
Book (Required): Outdoor Emergency Care (5th Edition) (EMR)
Documents for Review:
- NSP Patient Assessment Sheet OEC 5
- Required Skills for OEC Candidates/Challengers
- OEC – Challenge 2015 Student Information Sheet (Skills Check Session)
Steve Sue, OEC Regional Advisor, will be conducting optional (but recommended) practice sessions, ain Corona Del Mar, December 13 & 19.
It is required to have a OEC book (Kindle or Printed). Purchase yours here at Amazon.com: Outdoor Emergency Care (5th Edition) (EMR)
Candidates and patrollers from several resorts will be attending this event. Space is limited, sign up today.
Email Steve Sue for Address to practice session and RSVP for practice session here: