NSP Number: _________________________
Late Fee: $25 for Registration received after October 22, 2017 11:59pm
Late Fee: $40 for Registration received after November 5
- Print and bring this checklist with you to On The Hill. (File:
OR You can pay online and email scanned documentation in advance to: .
OR You can mail check and/or documentation. Email us for the mailing address.
- Check next to the bullet points of completed Items
- Note N/A where items are not applicable to you
- Add comments to explain incomplete items
Checkmark or N/A:
National:Renew your NSP National dues at http://www.nsp.org. Click your Member Profile (under “Hi, Name” at the top of the page) to see the “Renew Now” button.
Regional: Purchase your NSP Regional Dues in the Mt High Ski Patrol online shop at http://mountainhighskipatrol.com/shop/nsp-dues/2017-2018-dues/
If OEC sign-off is incomplete indicate which make up refresher you will be attending
CPR Card Photocopied. Expiration Date: ___________________
Print ISC 100 Completion Certificate if not currently on file from last year. Online course and exam: https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-100.b
Other items to bring:
- Patrol Jacket, Vest, Fleece, or shirt for group photo
- DO bring your chair evac equipment if you have it. (gloves, steel locking D carabiner and webbing or harness)
- Money if you want to purchase Mt High Patrol hats or shirts
- Do NOT bring up your skis and boots. The function tests are not required.
- Check the weather forecast at Snowforecast.com